Get ready for a faster, more enjoyable DIY experience with the innovative WORX Switchdriver 2-in-1 Cordless Drill & Driver. The Switchdriver features two 1/4 in. chucks that rotate 180° at the push of a button. This unique dual-chuck design lets you move effortlessly between drilling and driving without stopping to change out the bit. Just load both chucks with standard ¼” hex bits, drill your hole, then press the button to rotate the second chuck and drive the screw. No more fumbling for bits means you can work twice as fast, even while standing on a ladder. You can even work in the dark, thanks to an automatic LED light that engages in drive mode. At 3.1 lbs, the Switchdriver is compact, lightweight and easy to control. A variable-speed, reversible motor delivers enough power to handle most drilling, driving or fastening jobs around the house. Use high speeds (up to 1,500 RPM) for fast drilling, and low speeds for jobs that require more torque. A precise electronic torque control dial lets you choose from 11 positions and 265-in-lbs. of torque to set screws to the right depth without stripping or work surface damage. The Switchdriver comes with two powerful 20-volt MAX lithium batteries, compatible with all WORX 20V DIY lawn and power tools as part of the Power Share battery platform that saves you time and money. Included in the box are the Switchdriver 2-in-1 Cordless Drill and Driver, two 20V 1.5Ah Power Share batteries, battery charger, one 1/8″ drill bit, one 3/32″ drill bit, and a #2 Philips driver bit, and a manufacturer’s 3-year warranty.
- Rotating dual chuck makes switching between two drilling or driving bits faster and smoother than ever
- Precise electronic torque control prevents stripping screws and damage to work surface
- Variable 2-speed gearing tackles all common drilling and driving applications
- Toolless 1/4″ hex quick change chucks for easy bit change-out
- Built-in automatic LED light illuminates work area.The Switchdriver is powered by a 20V MaxLithium battery and features variable 2-speed gearing to tackle all common drilling and driving applications.