Remember when you weren’t bound by cords? drill whatever you want, whenever you want with the WEN 20V max Lithium-Ion cordless 1/4-inch impact driver. Take on wood, metal, plastics, and more with torque that measures up to 950 inch-pounds in rotational power. The keyless quick-release hex chuck accepts bits 1/4 of an inch in size while the onboard LED light illuminates your workpiece during operation. The compact six-inch head allows for users to drill in confined areas and from awkward angles. And, with a lightweight design weighing in at a mere 2.7 pounds and a rubber-backed contoured grip handle, you’ll be able to limit fatigue during those long days of drilling. The 1.5 amp-hour 20V max Lithium Ion battery has No memory and holds a longer charge when compared to its NiCad equivalent. The pressure-sensitive variable speed trigger operates anywhere from 0 to 2, 600 RPM with an impact frequency of 0 to 3, 400 taps per minute for maximum versatility on the job site. This package also includes a charger, a belt clip, two drill bits and a contractor’s bag for easy transportation and storage. And, because its a WEN product, your purchase comes backed by a two year warranty, a nationwide network of skilled service technicians and a friendly customer help line all to make sure you remember WEN. Remember when you had nearly 1000 inch-pounds of torque hanging from your belt? remember WEN.
- Pressure sensitive trigger allows for variable speed anywhere from 0 to 2, 600 RPM
- Powerful motor provides up to 950 inch-pounds worth of torque and up to 3, 400 taps per minute
- Quick-release keyless hex chuck accepts hex bits 1/4 of an inch in diameter
- Lightweight design weighs in at a mere 2.7 pounds for both the drill and the battery combined
- Includes a 20V max cordless impact driver, onboard LED light, belt clip, Lithium-Ion battery, charger, two bits, and contractor bag