Tacklife PCD04B Cordless Drill is one such drill driver, specialized for the hardworking homeowner, that really packs a punch for its price point when a hammer function added.
Cordless Kit includes: Cordless Drill/Driver, 2.0Ah Lithium-ion Battery, 43pcs Accessories(a connect flexible hex drill shaft and a extended bar included ), Charger, Belt Clip and Carrying Case
Customer Concerns: 20V MAX is headlined for Ticklife PCD04B Cordless Drill, but why you attached only 18V on the label of the product?
In fact, 20V Max = 18V nominally. If the output of Tacklife 20V Max battery pack is measured when the battery is pulled right off a charger, the number will be 20. But once a load is applied and that battery pack is put to use, the output will be 18V. Actually the voltage we attached on the label is in the running mode.
- ▲[16+3 Position] – With hammer function, this drill can break through tougher materials, max drilling capacity is 50/64″ for wood, 5/16″ for concrete and 15/64″ for metal; 16 Torque setting is adjusted to provide greater twisting power
- ▲[2.0Ah Battery] – Lithium-ion 2.0Ah battery stays powered up for a significant length of time and for use with all DIY and garden tools in the Tacklife 20 volt system; Delivers 310 in.Lbs. Of max torque; 1-hour charger keeps fully charged
- ▲[2-Speed Switches] – Large 1/2″ keyless metallic chuck helps to drill bigger holes, which enables users to handle more requirements; Variable 2-speed design (0-450 rpm and 0-1,600 rpm) for a wide range of drilling, driving and hammer applications
- ▲[Ergonomic Design] – A belt clip helps to keep the drill close to you when on a ladder or somewhere you need(the fifth picture); Bright LED light for optimum illumination of dark work areas
- ▲[43pcs Accessories] – A connect flexible hex drill shaft could be used in some places which a drill head can not work; 9pcs drill bits, 32pcs driver bits and extension bit holder that can easily fits in supplied or your toolbox; Wear-resistant bag included