Plenty of Torque for Your Toughest Tasks
The SKIL 20V 1/4 Inch Hex Cordless Impact Driver delivers controlled and power up to 1,100 inch pounds of torque. This impact drill can tackle thick, dense woods as well as tough jobs driving or tightening large fasteners. The 20V Impact Driver comes with a PWRCore 20 2.0Ah Lithium Battery and 20V Charger.
More About This Product:
– Perfect for big jobs with dense materials
– 1/4 inch hex collet
– 1,100 inch pounds of torque
– Variable speed settings: RPM 0-2500, IPM 0-3200
– Forward/reverse LED indicators
– LED work light with pre-light and after-glow
– Belt clip
More About SKIL 2.0Ah PWRCore 20 Lithium Battery:
– Patented PWRCore 20 Lithium Battery technology
– Green LED fuel gauge
– Pair with any SKIL 20V product
More About SKIL 20V Charger:
– Fully charges 2.0Ah battery in 1 hour
– Charge status indicator light
– Back holes for wall mounting
– Charges all SKIL 20V batteries
About SKIL PWRCore 20 Technology:
The PWRCore 20 system features a wide range of products backed by industry-leading technology. The PWRCore 20 Lithium Battery has a patented temperature management system that results in longer run time and longer battery life. Each cell is surrounded by revolutionary phase change materials to keep the battery cool and powering through any project.
- EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO GET STARTED-Cordless impact driver set comes with a PWRCore 20 2.0Ah Lithium Battery and 20V Charger.
- TORQUE FOR TOUGH TASKS-This 20V Impact Driver is ideal for heavy-duty work like driving large fasteners through dense wood.
- LONGER RUN TIME & BATTERY LIFE-The PWRCore 20 Lithium Battery has an innovative temperature management system to keep the battery cool and powering on through your project.
- EASY BIT CHANGES-1/4 inch hex collet makes for quick changes, wasting no time.
- VARIABLE SPEED CONTROL-Precise start with full control for a variety of tasks.
- DIRECTION INDICATORS-Forward/reverse LED indicator quickly helps you determine which direction you’re set to drive.
- LED LIGHT-Illuminates work area when trigger is pressed, and light remains on 10 seconds after trigger is released.