Impact drivers are great for driving fasteners in that require more torque than your typical drill / driver. One of the only downsides to these tools is the amount of noise they produce. With the Ryobi Quiet Strike P290, this problem disappears. Decreased noise makes this much more comfortable to operate indoors or other tight conditions where loud noises can damage your hearing. Not only that, but it provides more power than Ryobi’s earlier models of impact drivers, delivering up to a whopping 3,200 impacts per minute with the variable speed trigger. It affords plenty of convenience with the rubber overgrip for easy handling and magnetic tray that holds bits and screws on the job. Being a part of Ryobi’s One+ family of power tools, you will be able to use this right out of the box assuming you have the compatible batteries thanks to the included chuck. Whether you’re a DIYer looking to make some simple home improvements or a professional looking to maintain their hearing on the jobsite, the Ryobi P290 is the tool for you.
- VARIABLE SPEED TRIGGER: Simply pull the trigger further back to increase the rate of impacts with this driver. No knobs or switches necessary
- MAGNETIC BIT TRAY: If you’re high up on a ladder where you don’t want to be fumbling with screws or bits, you can keep them on the tool’s magnified base
- QUICK CHANGE CHUCK: No tools necessary to replace bits. Simply press the bit in to lock it, and when you’re finished, pull back the chuck cuff to release
- THE NOTCHED, RUBBERIZED OVERGRIP allows you to keep a firm hold on your power tool, even in slippery conditions
- ONE+ COMPATIBLE: You can use this right out of the box if you have any of the following Ryobi 18V One+ Batteries: P100, P101, P102, P103, P104, P105, P107, P108