The drill-driver is the main power tool to have in your collection. It is a necessity for most construction or renovation projects. For DIYers or homeowners, the Ryobi Lithium Ion 1,500 RPM P271 is the tool for you. Adjust this drill’s torque to fit the job with the 24-position clutch. Thanks to the keyless chuck, you can easily change bits without extra tools. Now you can swap between boring holes and driving screws without setting the drill down. Making these bit switches is even easier is the onboard magnetic storage unit at the base of the drill, so you can keep whatever you need for the driving job in one place. As if this tool was not convenient enough, you can use whatever Ryobi battery you have available to power this beast. Either the One+ system Lithium Ion batteries or older NiCads will suffice. For anything, from simple repairs to complicated assembly or construction projects, you need to get the Ryobi P271.
- EASY BIT CHANGES with the 1/2 inch keyless chuck. Switch bits simply be retracting the cuff
- CONTROL YOUR TORQUE with the 24-position clutch attached to the 2-speed gearbox to suit a variety of hole drilling and screwdriving needs
- CONVENIENT STORAGE with the magnetic bit holder so you can keep all of your drill bits and additional screws in one place
- EASY HANDLING: The notched rubber pistol grip increases friction between the tool and your hand. This helps you use it in inclement weather conditions with oil or grease on your hands
- ONE+ COMPATIBLE: Power this drill / driver with any of Ryobi’s batteries, from the One+ system Lithium Ions to the older yellow NiCad batteries