There are some fastening or hole boring applications that a standard drill / driver just can’t handle. Sometimes you need to work under a sink or in the rafters of a crawlspace. For those times, you’ll need to use a right angle drill that can work properly in those awkward environments. For those situations, use the Ryobi P241. It’s a compact, powerful drill that has more than enough torque and rotational speed for many household and professional applications. Beyond the 130 inch pounds of torque and 1,100 revolutions per minute, it comes loaded with features that provide you with maximum utility and comfort. When you’re on your back, losing your fasteners is the last thing you want to have happen. The onboard magnetic bit tray keeps them on you without worrying about dropping them. If your workplace is a little damp, you’ll still be able to maintain a grip with the carefully designed hex rubber overmold on the handle, allowing you maximum grip strength and freedom of movement in slippery conditions. The P241 also comes equipped with a powerful LED that will keep your work subjects illuminated when you need to see them the most. When you find yourself stuck under a sink or crawlspace, drilling holes with multiple different kinds of bits, you’ll be happy to have your trusty Ryobi product by your side.
- This Certified Refurbished product is tested and certified to look and work like new. The refurbishing process includes functionality testing, basic cleaning, inspection, and repackaging. The product ships with all relevant accessories, a minimum 90-day warranty, and may arrive in a generic box. Only select sellers who maintain a high performance bar may offer Certified Refurbished products on Amazon.com
- LONG-NECK DESIGN allows for greater leverage and reach into awkward places for specific applications that standard drill / drivers are not suited for, like plumbing or HVAC installation
- ONBOARD MAGNETIC TRAY holds bits and fasteners for when you want both hands open to use the tool while on the job
- LED LIGHTING keeps your job illuminated while working in dark or tight spaces, allowing you to work with improved accuracy
- RUBBERIZED OVERGRIP lets you hold this tightly in slippery conditions, allowing for greater control for proper fastener driving and hole boring