Impact drivers are known for their abilities to sink fasteners with greater ease than standard drill / drivers. With the Ryobi P237, you’ll be working with one of the top performers in home improvement and do it yourself tools. With speeds of up to 3,200 impacts per minutes, you’ll be able to tackle even the most difficult jobs around the house. Keep the speed low by swapping between one of three options, affected by the switch found on the rear of the impact driver. This way, you can work on delicate projects without worrying about fasteners stripping. Adding more convenience to the P237 system is the magnetic tray on the base. You can hold fasteners and bits there while you work high on a ladder, keeping both hands available! When not in use, you can still keep the tool on you with the onboard belt clip. While in use, you can be sure to have a comfortable driving experience with the ergonomic, rubber coated handle that allows you to work in slippery conditions. The P237 truly is the height of convenience, comfort, and effectiveness for DIY renovators, homeowners, and general contractors. Pick up yours today.
- 3 SPEED GEARBOX: Vary between 0 and 3200 Impacts Per Minute, letting you work on both delicate and difficult jobs at the flick of a switch
- TOOL-LESS BIT CHANGE: With this special chuck, you need only to insert your bits into the slot. Eject the bits by pulling back on the collar. No tools necessary
- RUBBER OVERGRIP: Special notched rubber covers the handle, giving you a stronger grip on the tool even in slippery conditions
- LED LIGHTING next to the chuck lets you illuminate your job, letting you work in poor lighting
- MAGNETIC BIT HOLDER attached to the base of the tool lets you hold on to fasteners and bits that you may need to attach to the tool while you’re high up on a ladder