The P1810 from Ryobi is an essential for anyone looking to begin DIY work. It has everything you need to drive your fasteners: a drill / driver, a drill bit, a battery, and its charger! The P209 is a handy drill. It has enough power to get most of what you’d need done around the house in a timely manner, with features standard on most drill / drivers of its type. It has a maximum rotational speed of 1,300 RPM which can be adjusted with its 2-speed gearbox. It also has an adjustable torque, changed by a 24-position clutch located at the chuck. The chuck doesn’t require any tools to replace bits, either. A magnetic tray sits at the base of the tool, letting you hold onto extra screws and bits and keep them in plain sight, available exactly when you need them. Coming with two of one of the most effective batteries and chargers in Ryobi’s entire lineup, the P1810 provides plenty of value. The P102 is a compact 18V battery with 2AH of life. It’s perfect for light-duty jobs that require your hands to be steady and fatigue-free for precision drilling. The P118 can handle Ryobi’s 18V batteries, be it lithium ion or NiCad. On top of that, it has a battery status monitor that lets you know of a battery’s charging status or if it has defects. Use these items as a set of backups or solid replacements. Either way, with these features bundled with the Ryobi name, you know you can’t go wrong.
- P209 DRILL / DRIVER: This handy drill boasts a max speed of 1,300 RPM with a 2-speed gearbox and a 24-position clutch. Its power combines with convenience in a keyless chuck that lets you swap out bits without any tools necessary
- P102 BATTERY: This compact, 1.3 Amp Hour battery is perfect for small jobs around the house where you need to get in tight spots. It is also ideal for long jobs where you want to reduce arm strain to maintain accuracy
- P118 CHARGER: This handy device has dual chemistry technology. This means that you can load up your lithium ion OR NiCad batteries, and this will charge them up with equal efficiency. It also has an onboard fuel gauge that lets you see the status of your battery’s charge
- ONE+ FAMILY: This drill, battery, and charger are all part of the One+ family. This means that Ryobi 18 volt batteries will work with the P209, and the P102 will work with 18 volt tools in the One+ lineup
- INCLUDED PHILLIPS / FLAT HEAD BIT provides additional value, letting you get to the job as soon as you open the package. Already have your own bits? No problem! Keep this as a backup