TERRAX Core Drills HSS, Weldon Shank (3/4″) Cutting Depth 30.0mm, Sizes: 12-32mm. ******SPECIFICATIONS***** 20.0mm. Total length: 63.0mm. Shank: Weldon shank (3/4″) 19.0mm. Material: HSS. Surface: Bright. Cutting direction: Right Hand Cut. Cutting depth: 30.0mm.
- Core drills can drill up to 10 times quicker then standard spiral drill bits.
- Core drills only cut where the teeth are so the core is left intact.
- Lower energy consumption and slippage increases the life of the tool.
- With further developments in the cutting geometry a markedly better cut can be reached that has a positive effect on the cutting performance and service life.
- Centring, pre-drilling and drilling out are no longer necessary.