Did you know that you can use your Ridgid multi tool as a right angle drill? You can, with the R8223402 drill / driver head. This handy, compact addition to your accessory collection has plenty of power bundled into its right-angled design, which will let you get into nooks and crannies around the home, workshop, or automobile. It has a variable speed motor that lets you adjust the head’s rotation up to 550 RPM, switching from low power to high power for delicate and difficult jobs alike. You won’t need tools to connect the bits, either. The 3/8 inch keyless chuck will hold them down like many standard drill / drivers. The same goes for attaching the head itself. Simply plug this into your JobMax (also compatible with certain other multi tool brands with the same connectors), plug in a 12 Volt battery (Not Included), and you’ll be ready to work! With all of this utility, Ridgid has made an accessory perfect for the professional and homeowner alike. Keep this handy drill head by your side, and there will be few places you can’t reach.
- GET INTO TIGHT SPACES: This tool is rotatable, able to work between 4 positions. This will let you get into tight places in your car, crawlspace, or other uncomfortable locations
- COMPACT SIZE; HIGH POWER: Over 550 Revolutions Per Minute and 120 Inch Pounds of torque are loaded into this head, which only needs 12 volts of power
- VARIABLE SPEED MOTOR allows you to keep the power high for difficult jobs and low for delicate ones, reducing strain in your arms
- TOOL-LESS CHUCK: The 3/8 Inch chuck will hold common bits for drilling and driving that you’ll need for applications around the home or jobsite
- JOBMAX COMPATIBLE: This connects to the Ridgid JobMax power base. It will also fit onto multi tools from other brands that have the same connectors as the JobMax