The Pink Power 12 Volt Cordless Impact Driver Kit combines the best of a standard cordless drill and impact driver into one lightweight tool. Brand new for 2018, the PP121ID model has the drilling power of a standard drill, but doubles as an impact driver when you remove the chuck.
Each tool features a built-in battery gauge making it easy to see how much power you have left. It also showcases an LED light that automatically turns on when the trigger is held to help make it easier to work in dark and confined workspaces (such as cabinets, when assembling furniture or when in poorly lit areas). We have also included a 13-piece bit and driver set made of high-speed steel (HSS).
Weighing in at just over two pounds with the battery, this tool is light enough to use for long periods of time without wearing you out. The 18 torque settings help give you the accuracy needed for any application whether it’s to hang drywall or just hang pictures.
- Pink tool kit includes: drill and impact driver, removable chuck, tool case, charger, drill bit set, one 12V Lithium-Ion battery and a one-year warranty.
- Compact cordless drill and driver includes a built in LED light that activates when triggering the drill making it easier to work in tight or dark spaces.
- The built-in battery power gauge shows how much power you have left. The cordless, battery powered design allows you to work anywhere.
- Weighs just over 2lbs with the battery making it easy for anyone to use. The perfect addition to any hand tool set.
- Offers keyless, removable 3/8″ chuck. When this chuck is removed, it reveals a ¼” impact chuck. Each drill has 18+1 torque settings and two speed settings and a max torque of 221lbs.