NoCry 1/4 in Impact Driver Kit Specs:
- Package contents: 1x NoCry impact driver, 1x 3.0 Ah rechargeable battery, 1x fast charger, 1x belt clip, 1x carrying case
- Max torque: 120 ft-lb (160 N.m)
- Variable speed range: 0-3000 rpm
- Impact rate: 0-3000 ipm
- Chuck diameter: 1/4 inch female hex
- Compatible batteries: NoCry 20V 1.5, 3.0 and 4.0 Ah Li-Ion (120V, 60 Hz)
- Compatible charger: NoCry 20V Fast Charger
- Total weight: 4.0 lbs (with battery attached)
- Warranty: 4 years limited
Is this impact driver worth it?
Torque and speeds on par with more well-known impact driver makers, superior build quality, and 300 dollars worth of additional kit – it’d be a struggle to find a better deal out there.
How long does the battery take to charge?
The included fast charger has a 2 Ah per hour output rate, and thus will charge your 3.0 Ah battery from flat to full in 1.5 hours. Fully charged, it will last 40 minutes of continuous use at max rpm with no load. Built-in LED charge indicators let you know when to recharge.
Why use an impact driver over a normal drill?
An impact driver delivers huge concussive blows to the chuck, transfering the torque directly to the fastener and not to your wrist and forearm, giving you greater comfort, control, and precision.
What’s included in the package?
One rechargeable 20V 3.0 Ah lithium-ion battery pack, and 20V fast charger (both compatible with the entire range of NoCry 20V cordless power tools), a belt clip, and a carrying case.
- This compact (yet powerful) handheld impact driver will tackle any home DIY or professional works with 120 ft-lb (160 N.m) of torque. Set includes one 20volt battery, belt clip, fast charger, and carrying case – all for the price of a bare tool.
- Work quicker, longer and with fewer stops, thanks to the rechargeable 20V 3.0 Ah (120V, 60 Hz) lithium-ion battery – fully charged in only 1.5 hours with the included NoCry fast charger (both compatible with NoCry 20V power tools only).
- Massive speeds of up to 3000 max rpm, a 1/4 inch quick-change hex chuck that fits all your pre-owned bits, and 3 bright LED “no shadow” work lights all work together to let you effortlessly screw & drill wood, plastic, drywall, brick, concrete, and metal.
- Made from durable, superior quality build material, this driver is designed to take a knock and still perform – just what you want on a construction site, in an automotive repair shop, or for heavy industrial equipment maintenance jobs.
- The NoCry impact driver comes with a 4-year limited warranty, covering you in case there’s an issue. But if you find that it simply isn’t what you needed, contact us within 30 days of purchase, and we’ll issue you a quick refund, or send you another one of our products – up to you.