Service work with low profiles and drilling in confined spaces can be challenge for professionals and any serious DIYers. The reversible angle head air drill makes that task convenient and efficient. The ninety degree angle head allows for easy drilling in corners and confined spaces while the compact design is made for service work with low profiles. The air drill is also lightweight while being powerful enough to drill through many materials including wood, metal, and composite with a rear exhaust to blow debris away from the face.
- The 90 degree right angle air drill makes for easy work in confined spaces that can’t be reached with regular drills
- Lightweight, ergonomic design makes for great comfort while only weighing in at two pounds for less hand fatigue
- Reversible air drill is great for close clearance operations and service work with low profile
- Convenient rear exhaust allows the debris to blow away from your face
- Specs: the air drill runs a free speed of 1900 RPM, 90 PSI, 4 CFM, 3/8″ hose size, and 1/4″ NPT inlet size