The first tool of its kind, the M18 FUELTM SUPER HAWGTM delivers the power and run-time necessary to complete cordless rough-ins. Optimized for Plumbing and HVAC professionals, this drill powers through 6″ holes and can drill over (150) 2-9/16″ holes per charge in 2x dimensional lumber with a self-feed bit. The POWERSTATE® brushless motor delivers constant power under heavy load to maintain drilling speed. REDLINK PLUSTM Intelligence is the most advanced electronic system on the market, preventing damage to the tool and battery caused by overloading or overheating. The M18TM REDLITHIUMTM HIGH DEMANDTM 9.0 Battery Pack delivers up to 5X more run-time, 35% more power, and runs 60% cooler than standard 18V lithium-ion batteries. It maintains full power and runs substantially cooler through heavy applications, allowing users to push their cordless tools harder and longer than ever before. The M18TM REDLITHIUMTM HIGH DEMANDTM 9.0 battery is fully compatible with 100+ M18TM tools. A mechanical clutch in low speed protects the tool from damage in the case that a bit binds up and the tool stalls.
- 9.0 battery pack delivers up to 5X more run-time, 35% more power
- 9.0 Battery pack delivers long-lasting performance and durability
- Capacity in wood: up to 6 in.
- All-metal keyed chuck: for maximum durability and bit retention
- Part of the M18 System, featuring over 150+ tools