The W6VB3SD2 is the perfect tool for all of your collated screw needs. The W6VB3SD2 has a maximum speed of 2, 600 RPM and an awesome torque rating of 139. 6 in-lbs. This is the perfect combination of speed and power to tackle all of your decking and sub floor projects. With a screw capacity from 5/8 In. to 3 In. and a diameter of #6-#12 screws, you can use this tool in varying applications. The 20 In. extension shaft allows you to stand and fasten down or up without having to get down on your knees or stand on a ladder. The W6VB3SD2M has a 24. 6 Ft. long cord so you can move around your jobsite and you are not tied to the power outlet. The W6VB3SD2M is the perfect package when it comes to a collated screw driving tool.
- Hitachi power tools has renamed to Metabo HPT
- Wide fastener range: while other tools require multiple attachments for different length screws, The W6VB3SD2 SUPERDRIVE system is ready for work given it fastens screws from 5/8 in. To 3 in. And screw diameters from #6-#12
- 24. 6 ft. Cord: This allows you to move around the jobsite without having to stop every few feet to unplug and replug from a power outlet
- 20 in. Extension allows you to work from a grounded standing position without having to get down on the floor or stand on a ladder
- Tool free depth adjustment: no need to reach in the tool box to change screw depth