Covered by a lifetime Lithium Ion tool warranty and powered by Brushless motor technology, the WH18DBFL2S Impact driver is sold with 1 battery is the latest addition to our cordless tool series. This next generation technology manages the Tool’s motor through use of a micro-processor, resulting in ultimate efficiency. Not only does this technology remove the hassle and downtime of having to replace brushes, but it also eliminates the traditional wear on the trigger switch and the armature, creating an extremely durable tool that is essentially maintenance free. Additionally, the increased efficiency of the micro-processor managed motor results in up to 30% additional run time between battery charges.
- Same tools. New name. Hitachi power tools has renamed to Metabo HPT
- Professional grade motor produces 1, 522 in/Lbs Of turning torque, 3, 400 BPM and up to 3, 100 RPM to power through tough jobs
- Impact driver features Brushless motor technology for up to 50% more run time, increased power and extended durability With essentially no maintenance
- Powered by a 3.0Ah Lithium Ion slide-type battery for fade free power, less weight and 3x the total battery life of a traditional battery
- Limited and continuous impact driver modes for ultimate control when driving small fasteners or driving into soft material
- Optical trigger switch provides a more responsive variable speed actuation and wear resistant trigger Assembly
- Metal belt hook so the tool is always close at hand