The Makita 18V LXT Lithium-Ion Cordless 1/2-Inch Hammer Driver-Drill (tool only) combines speed and torque in a compact size. For increased versatility, it can be run as a driver-drill or a hammer driver-drill, and is engineered for applications in wood, metal, masonry, and concrete. The Makita-built four-pole motor that delivers 480 in.lbs. of Max Torque and up to 1,900 RPM and 28,500 BPM in the high-speed setting. It weighs only 3.4 lbs. (with battery, sold separately) for increased comfort. With Extreme Protection Technology (XPT), the drill is engineered for increased dust and water resistance and is ideal for use in harsh jobsite conditions. It’s part of Makita’s expanding 18V Lithium-Ion series, the world’s largest cordless tool line-up powered by an 18V Lithium-Ion slide-style battery. Makita 18V Lithium-Ion batteries have the fastest charge times in their categories, so they spend more time working and less time sitting on the charger.
- Makita-built 4-pole motor delivers 480 in.lbs. of Max Torque
- Variable 2-speed design (0-600 & 0-1,900 RPM) covers a wide range of drilling, driving and hammer applications
- Compact and ergonomic design at only 7-3/4″ long
- Weighs only 3.4 lbs. with battery for reduced operator fatigue
- Dual L.E.D. lights with afterglow illuminate the work area