The Makita 18V LXT Lithium-Ion Cordless 1/2-Inch Hammer Driver-Drill (model XPH012) delivers versatility and performance to the jobsite. The XPH012 can be run as a driver-drill or a hammer driver-drill, allowing the user to carry just one tool on the job instead of two, replacing the standard driver-drill. It’s part of Makita’s expanding 18V Lithium-Ion series, the world’s largest cordless tool line-up powered by an 18V Lithium-Ion slide-style battery. Makita 18V Lithium-Ion batteries have the fastest charge times in their categories, so they spend more time working and less time sitting on the charger. For improved tool performance and extended battery life, Makita created Star Protection Computer Controls. Star Protection is communication technology that allows the Star Protection-equipped tool and battery to exchange data in real time and monitor conditions during use to protect against overloading, over-discharging and overheating. For increased versatility, the tool can also be powered by Makita 18V LXT and Compact Lithium-Ion batteries with the star symbol on the battery indicating Star Protection inside. Variable 2-speed design (0-400 & 0-1,500 RPM) for a wide range of drilling, driving and hammer drilling applications Rubberized soft grip provides increased comfort on the job Equipped with Star Protection Computer Controls to protect against overloading, over-discharging and over-heating All metal gear construction provides increased durability 18V LXT Lithium-Ion 3.0Ah battery BL1830 reaches a full charge in 30 minutes or less Includes: 18V LXT 1/2 in. Hammer Driver-Drill – XPH01Z,18V LXT Lithium-Ion 3.0Ah Battery – BL1830,18V LXT Lithium-Ion Rapid Optimum Charger – DC18RC.
- This Certified Refurbished product has been tested and certified to work and look like new, with minimal to no signs of wear, by a specialized third-party seller approved by Amazon. The product is backed by a minimum 90-day warranty, and may arrive in a generic brown or white box. Accessories may be generic and not directly from the manufacturer.
- Makita-built 4-pole motor delivers 480 in.lbs. of Max Torque
- Compact and ergonomic design at only 8-1/8 in. long
- Weighs only 4.0 lbs. with battery for reduced operator fatigue
- Built-in L.E.D. light with afterglow illuminates the work area