Do more with less. The Makita 18V LXT Lithium-Ion sub-compact Brushless cordless driver-drill (model XFD11R1B) is an ultra-compact drilling and driving solution with significantly less weight. The 18V sub-compact driver-drill is part of a new class of compact, with the size and weight of lower voltage tools but with the performance, power and compatibility of 18-Volt. The expansive breadth-of-line of the Makita 18V LXT Series means an 18V battery from any LXT tool will power the 18V sub-compact driver-drill. It has an efficient Brushless motor with two speed settings and dual L.E.D. Lights to illuminate the work area. At only 6-3/8 in. And 2.8 lbs. (With 2.0Ah battery) it is an ultra-compact drilling and driving solution with superior comfort and handling. It’S part of Makita’s expanding 18V Lithium-Ion system, the world’s largest cordless tool system powered by 18V Lithium-Ion slide-style batteries. Makita 18V Lithium-Ion batteries have the fastest charge times in their categories, so they spend more time working and less time sitting on the charger.
- Compact and ergonomic design at only 6-3/8″ long
- Weighs only 2.8 lbs. With battery for reduced operator fatigue
- Ideal for working in tight spaces
- Mechanical variable 2-speed transmission (0-500 & 0-1, 700 RPM) for a wide range of drilling, fastening and hammer drilling applications
- Dual L.E.D. Lights illuminate the work area