Makita has a legacy of innovation in the cordless impact driver category, and the 18V LXT® Brushless 4-speed impact driver (XDT16R) sets new standards. The XDT16R offers users four speeds, As well as Makita’s exclusive Quick-Shift mode™ for increased fastening control. Quick-shift mode™ uses the Brushless motor’s electronic controls to find the best balance of speed and torque for each application for more efficient fastening. Another precision setting is tightening mode (t-mode), which downshifts and reduces rotation and impact speed prior to driving the screw into place, and is engineered to minimize screw thread stripping, screw breakage and damage to work. The XDT16R delivers industry-leading performance in a compact and ergonomic design. Added features include the one-touch 4-speed power selector button under the chuck, which enables one-handed speed changes, and reverse rotation auto-stop mode which stops rotation and impact when the fastener is loosened adequately to help prevent over-loosening and dropped fasteners.
- Quick-shift mode uses the Brushless motor’s electronic controls to find the best balance of speed and torque for each application for more efficient fastening
- Bl Brushless motor delivers 3, 600 max RPM and 1, 600 in.Lbs. Of max torque
- 4-Speed power selection (0-1, 100/ 0-2, 100/ 0-3, 200/ 0-3, 600 RPM & 0-1, 100/ 0-2, 600/ 0-3, 600/ 0-3, 800 IPM) provides precise fastening control for a wide range of applications
- Additional one-touch 4-speed power selector button under the chuck for added convenience
- Assist mode (a-mode) feature helps eliminate “screw cam-out” And “cross threading” By driving at low speed until tightening begins