Please Note: This is a flammable item and is excluded from all forms of expedited shipping methods. Do more with less. The Makita 18V LXT Lithium-Ion Sub-Compact Brushless Cordless Impact Driver (model XDT15ZB, tool only, battery sold separately) is an ultra-compact fastening solution with significantly less weight. The 18V Sub-Compact Impact Driver is part of a new class of compact, with the size and weight of lower voltage tools but with the performance, power and compatibility of 18V. The expansive breadth-of-line of the Makita 18V LXT Series means an 18V battery from any LXT tool will power the 18V Sub-Compact Impact Driver. The XDT15ZB has an efficient brushless motor with two speed settings and dual L.E.D. lights illuminate the work area. The innovative Assist Mode (A-mode) helps eliminate “screw cam-out” and “cross threading” by driving at low speed until tightening begins, and is ideal for driving longer fasteners. At only 5-5/16 in. and 2.6 lbs. (with battery, sold separately) it is an ultra-compact fastening solution with superior comfort and handling. It’s part of Makita’s expanding 18V Lithium-Ion series, the world’s largest cordless tool line-up powered by 18V Lithium-Ion slide-style batteries. Makita 18V Lithium-Ion batteries have the fastest charge times in their categories, so they spend more time working and less time sitting on the charger. Ideal for working in tight spaces Variable speed (0-1,300/0-3,000 RPM & 0-1,600/0-3,900 IPM) for a wide range of fastening applications Assist Mode (A-mode) feature helps eliminate in.screw cam-out in. and in.cross threading in. by driving at low speed until tightening begins BL Brushless Motor delivers 1,240 in.lbs. of Max Torque in an ultra compact design Includes: 18V LXT Lithium-Ion Sub-Compact Brushless Impact Driver – XDT15ZB.
- This Certified Refurbished product has been tested and certified to work and look like new, with minimal to no signs of wear, by a specialized third-party seller approved by Amazon. The product is backed by a minimum 90-day warranty, and may arrive in a generic brown or white box. Accessories may be generic and not directly from the manufacturer.
- Most compact and lightest weight in the 18V category
- 12V handling with the compatibility of the world s largest 18V cordless system
- Compact and ergonomic design at only 5-5/16 in.
- Weighs only 2.6 lbs. with battery (battery not included) for reduced operator fatigue