Do more with less. The Makita 18-Volt LXT Lithium-Ion sub-compact Brushless cordless impact driver (model XDT15ZB, tool only, battery sold separately) is an ultra-compact fastening solution with significantly less weight. The 18V sub-compact impact driver is part of a new class of compact, with the size and weight of lower voltage tools but with the performance, power and compatibility of 18-Volt. The expansive breadth-of-line of the Makita 18-Volt LXT Series means an 18-Volt battery from any LXT tool will power the 18-Volt sub-compact impact driver. The XDT15ZB has an efficient Brushless motor with two speed settings and dual L.E.D. Lights illuminate the work area. The innovative assist mode (a-mode) helps eliminate “screw cam-out” and “cross threading” by driving at low speed until tightening begins, and is ideal for driving longer fasteners. At only 5-5/16 in. And 2.6 lbs. (With battery, sold separately) it is an ultra-compact fastening solution with superior comfort and handling. It’s part of Makita’s expanding 18V Lithium-Ion Series, the worlds largest cordless tool line-up powered by 18V Lithium-Ion slide-style batteries. Makita 18V Lithium-Ion batteries have the fastest charge times in their categories, so they spend more time working and less time sitting on the charger.
- Compact and ergonomic design at only 5-5/16″
- Weighs only 2.6 lbs. With battery (battery not included) for reduced operator fatigue
- Ideal for working in tight spaces
- Variable speed (0-1,300/0-3,000 RPM & 0-1,600/0-3,900 IPM) for a wide range of fastening applications
- Assist mode (a-mode) feature helps eliminate “screw cam-out” and “cross threading” by driving at low speed until tightening begins