The Makita 18V LXT Lithium-Ion Brushless cordless Quick-Shift mode 3-speed impact driver kit (model XDT14M) is a best-in-class fastening solution for users who want more torque, longer run-time, and precision fastening features. The XDT14M delivers all of the above in a compact size with a superior power-to-weight ratio. The kit includes two efficient 18V LXT 4.0Ah batteries, and each reach a full charge in only 40 minutes – the fastest charge-time in the Category – for less downtime and increased productivity. The XDT14M combines a full 1,550 in.Lbs. Of fastening torque with category-leading precision features. Quick-shift mode is an automatic electronic controller that downshifts and reduces rotation and impact speed prior to driving the screw into place. It is engineered to minimize screw thread stripping, screw breakage and damage to work. For faster tightening of Self-Drilling screws, use the tightening mode (t-mode) and Avoid damage to the screw or work piece. These precision settings, combined with 3-speed power settings, give users more control for a wide range of fastening tasks – from cabinet screws and deck screws to lag bolts, and much more. It weighs only 3.3 lbs. (With battery), and at only 4-5/8″ long it is ideal for work in tight spaces.
- Quick-Shift mode selector has an automatic electronic controller that downshifts and reduces rotation and impact speed prior to driving screw into place
- Tightening mode (t-mode) for faster tightening of Self-Drilling screws; helps prevent damage to the screw or workpiece
- 3-speed power selection switch (0-1,100 / 0-2,100 / 0-3,600 RPM & 0-1,100 / 0-2,600 / 0-3,800 IPM) provides precise fastening control for a wide range of applications
- BL Brushless motor delivers 3,600 max RPM and 1,550 in.Lbs. Of max torque
- Efficient BL Brushless motor is electronically controlled to optimize battery energy use for up to 50% longer run time per charge