Makita is the innovation leader in Brushless motor technology, and the 18V LXT Brushless impact driver (XDT13Z, tool only) combines power and run-time for a full range of fastening tasks. The efficient Makita BL™ Brushless motor is electronically controlled and engineered for longer run time, increased power and speed, and longer tool life. The variable speed Brushless motor delivers 0-3,400 RPM, 0-3,600 IPM, and up to 1,500 in.Lbs. Of max torque for efficient fastening. It has a compact design at 5” long and weighs only 3.3 pounds (with battery) with an ergonomic soft grip for user comfort. The L.E.D. Light illuminates the job area for applications in dark spaces.
- BL Brushless motor delivers 1,500 in.Lbs. Of max torque
- Variable speed (0-3,400 RPM & 0-3,600 IPM) for a wide range of fastening applications
- The BL Brushless motor eliminates carbon brushes, enabling the BL motor to run cooler and more efficiently for longer life
- Efficient BL Brushless motor is electronically controlled to optimize battery energy use for up to 50% longer run time per charge
- The electronically-controlled BL Brushless motor efficiently uses energy to match torque and RPM to the changing demands of the application