The Makita 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion Brushless cordless impact driver kit (XDT131) delivers maximum versatility and performance, with an efficient Makita BL™ Brushless motor for up to 50% longer run time, increased power and speed, and longer tool life. The kit includes an efficient 18V LXT® 3.0Ah battery which reaches a full charge in only 30 minutes – the fastest charge-time in its Category – for less downtime and increased productivity the XDT131 is engineered for a full range of driving and fastening tasks including fastening deck screws, TEK screws, cabinet screws, tightening down lag bolts, and much more. It is ideal for HVAC, electricians, plumbers, automotive mechanics, woodworkers, remodelers, and any Pro contractor who requires a best-in-class cordless impact driver. It’S part of Makita’s expanding 18V Lithium-Ion system, the world’s largest cordless tool system powered by 18V Lithium-Ion slide-style batteries. Makita 18V Lithium-Ion batteries have the fastest charge times in their categories, so they spend more time working and less time sitting on the charger. For improved tool performance and extended battery life, Makita created Star protection Computer controls™. Star protection is communication technology that allows the Star Protection-equipped tool and battery to exchange data in real time and monitor conditions during use to protect against overloading, over-discharging and overheating. For increased versatility, the tool can also be powered by Makita 18V LXT® and compact Lithium-Ion batteries with the Star symbol on the battery indicating Star protection inside.
- BL Brushless motor delivers 1, 500 in.Lbs. Of max torque
- Variable speed (0-3, 400 RPM & 0-3, 600 IPM) for a wide range of fastening applications
- The BL Brushless motor eliminates carbon brushes, enabling the BL motor to run cooler and more efficiently for longer life
- Efficient BL Brushless motor is electronically controlled to optimize battery energy use for up to 50% longer run time per charge
- The electronically-controlled BL Brushless motor efficiently uses energy to match torque and RPM to the changing demands of the application