The Makita XDT11ZW 18V impact driver offers users a compact yet powerful tool for completing fastening tasks in a number of hard materials, such as hard wood and concrete. This impact driver offers a variable speed motor capable of delivering 0-2,900 rpm and 0-3,500 ipm with up to 1,460 in-lb of max torque. Despite all that speed and power, this compact unit is easy to maneuver and control, and lightweight enough for extended use or overhead tasks. The XDT11ZW features a bright LED to provide illumination and accuracy to any job. This durable impact driver is equipped with Star Protection Computer Controls to work with the battery and protect itself from overloading, over-discharging, and over-heating.
- Compact, Lightweight Design for Tight Spaces and Overhead Use
- Powerful LED Above the Trigger Improves Visibility and Accuracy
- Variable speed motor capable of delivering 0-2,900 rpm and 0-3,500 ipm
- Up to 1,460 in-lb of Max Torque
- Bright LED to Provide Illumination and Accuracy to Any Job