The Makita 18V LXT Lithium-Ion Cordless Impact Driver (model XDT11R) delivers power and speed in a compact size for a full range of driving and fastening tasks, with a fast-charging 18V Compact Lithium-Ion battery for less downtime. Makita’s entire line-up of impact drivers including the XDT11R is engineered with a proprietary hammer and anvil impact mechanism that is manufactured using the best raw materials with the highest quality steel, as well as a unique heat-hardening process for maximum fastening and driving power. With Extreme Protection Technology (XPT), the XDT11R is engineered for improved water and dust resistance for operation in harsh job site conditions.
- Variable speed (0-2,900 RPM & 0-3,500 IPM) and 1,460 in. lbs. of torque for a wide range of fastening applications
- Makita-built 4-pole motor with innovative 4-brush design delivers increased RPM without decreasing torque
- Compact and ergonomic design at only 5-3/8″ long
- Weighs only 2.8 lbs. with battery for reduced operator fatigue
- Convenient one-touch 1/4″ hex chuck for quick bit changes