The Makita 18V LXT Lithium-Ion Brushless Motor Cordless Impact Driver (model XDT08) delivers maximum versatility and performance. The XDT08 is engineered with a Makita BL Brushless Motor for up to 50% longer run time, increased power and speed and longer tool life. 18V LXT Brushless Motor tools are part of Makita’s 18V cordless line-up, with 70+ tools powered by one fast-charging 18V Lithium-Ion battery. The XDT08 features a Makita-built high torque BL Brushless Motor that delivers up to 1,420 in. lbs. of Max Torque, with 0-2,500 RPM and 0-3,200 IPM for a wide range of fastening tasks. Makita’s BL Brushless Motor is electronically-controlled to optimize battery energy use for up to 50% longer run time per charge than competitive 18V impact drivers and electronic controls constantly monitor the changing demands of each application for increased RPM and torque when you need it. Makita’s proprietary hammer and anvil impact mechanism are manufactured using the best raw materials with the highest quality steel and unique heat hardening process for maximum fastening and driving power. Ergonomic Design in a Compact Size The XDT08 weighs only 3.4 lbs. with a more compact design at 5-7/8″ long and an ergonomic shape that fits like a glove for reduced operator fatigue. Additional features include an electric brake for increased efficiency, a built-in L.E.D. light to illuminate the work surface for more efficient work and a tool belt clip that can attach to either side of the tool. Versatile Design for a Range of Applications Impact drivers are gaining broader acceptance on jobsites for a wide range of driving and fastening tasks. The XDT08 is engineered for fastening deck screws, TEK screws, cabinet screws, tightening down lag bolts and much more. It is ideal for HVAC, electricians, plumbers, automotive mechanics, woodworkers, remodelers and any pro contractor who requires a best-in-class engineered cordless impact driver.
- Efficient BL Brushless motor is electronically controlled to optimize battery energy use for up to 50-Percent longer run time per charge
- The BL Brushless Motor eliminates carbon brushes, enabling the BL Motor to run cooler and more efficiently for longer life
- The electronically-controlled BL Brushless Motor efficiently uses energy to match torque and RPM to the changing demands of the application
- Compact design at only 5-7/8-Inch long and weighs just 3.4 Pound for reduced operator fatigue; Star Protection Computer Controls
- Includes tool only (battery and charger not included)