The Makita 18V LXT Lithium-Ion Cordless Impact Driver (model XDT04Z, tool only) delivers power and speed in a compact size for a full range of driving and fastening tasks. The XDT04Z features a Makita-built 4-pole motor with variable speed (0-2,300 RPM and 0-3,200 IPM) that delivers 1,420 in.lbs. of Max Torque. At only 5-7/16″ long and 3.3 pounds (with battery, sold separately), the XDT04Z has a compact and ergonomic design with less weight for reduced operator fatigue, and a rubberized soft grip for increased comfort on the job. The built-in L.E.D. light illuminates the job area for applications in dark spaces and close quarters.
- Makita-Built 4-Pole Motor Delivers Industrial Fastening Power in a Compact Size
- Variable speed (0-2,300 RPM & 0-3,200 IPM) for a wide range of fastening applications
- Compact and ergonomic design at only 5-7/16″ long and convenient one-touch 1/4″ hex chuck for quick bit changes
- Weighs only 3.3 lbs. with battery (battery not included) for reduced operator fatigue
- If this tool is purchased in the New category it should come in retail packaging. Please contact Amazon if you receive a tool without retail packaging from the New category.