The Makita 12V max CXT Cordless 1/4″ Hex Driver-Drill Kit delivers power and speed in an ultra-compact size for efficient drilling, driving, and fastening. With Makita 12V max CXT slide-style batteries, users get superior balance and ergonomics over pod-style batteries. For added convenience the batteries include an on-board L. E. D. charge level indicator. The FD10R1 weighs only 2. 1 lbs. (with 2. 0Ah battery), and delivers 250 in. lbs. of Max Torque. It’s an ideal solution for users seeking a more compact driver-drill with less weight and for applications in tight spaces. For longer run time, 12V max CXT cordless tools are also compatible with the 12V max CXT Lithium-Ion 4. 0Ah battery (BL1041B). 12V max CXT Lithium-Ion batteries are engineered with a Battery Protection Circuit that protects against overloading, over-discharging and over-heating. It’s part of the expanding 12V max CXT series, combining performance with superior ergonomics in a compact size.
- Variable 2-speed design (0-450 & 0-1, 700 RPM) covers a wide range of drilling and driving applications
- Makita-built motor delivers 250 in. Lbs. Of max torque
- Compact and ergonomic design at only 5-7/8″ Long
- Weighs only 2. 1 lbs. With battery for reduced operator fatigue
- 12V slide battery design enables the tool to stand on its own for user convenience