The Makita 12V max CXT Lithium-Ion Cordless 1/4″ Hex Driver-Drill delivers power and speed in an ultra-compact size for drilling, driving and fastening applications. The kit includes two 12V max CXT Lithium-Ion slide-style batteries for improved balance and ergonomics over pod-style batteries. For added convenience the batteries include an on-board L.E.D. charge level indicator. The FD06R1 weighs only 2.1 lbs. (with 12V max CXT 2.0Ah battery) and delivers 250 in.lbs. of Max Torque. It’s an ideal solution for users seeking a more compact driver-drill with less weight or for applications in tight spaces. The FD06R1 is compatible with 1/4″ hex shank bits. For longer run time, all 12V max CXT cordless tools are also compatible with the 12V max CXT Lithium-Ion 4.0Ah battery (BL1041B). 12V max CXT lithium-Ion batteries are engineered with a Battery Protection Circuit that protects against overloading, over-discharging and over-heating. It’s part of the expanding 12V max CXT series, combining performance with superior ergonomics in a compact size.
- Variable 2-speed design (0-450 & 0-1,700 RPM) covers a wide range of drilling and driving applications
- Makita-built motor delivers 250 in.lbs. of Max Torque
- Compact and ergonomic design at only 6-3/16″ long
- Weighs only 2.1 lbs. with battery for reduced operator fatigue
- 12V slide battery design enables the tool to stand on its own for user convenience