The Makita 12V max CXT Lithium-Ion Cordless 3/8″ Driver-Drill delivers power and speed in an ultra-compact size for drilling, driving and fastening applications. The kit includes two 12V max CXT Lithium-Ion slide-style batteries for improved balance and ergonomics over pod-style batteries. For added convenience the batteries include an on-board L.E.D. charge level indicator. e FD05R1 weighs only 2.4 lbs. (with 12V max CXT 2.0Ah battery) and delivers 250 in.lbs. of Max Torque. It’s an ideal solution for users seeking a more compact driver-drill with less weight or for applications in tight spaces. For longer run time, all 12V max CXT cordless tools are also compatible with the 12V max CXT Lithium-Ion 4.0Ah battery (BL1041B). 12V max CXT lithium-Ion batteries are engineered with a Battery Protection Circuit that protects against overloading, over-discharging and over-heating. It’s part of the expanding 12V max CXT series, combining performance with superior ergonomics in a compact size.
- Variable 2-speed design (0-450 & 0-1,700 RPM) covers a wide range of drilling and driving applications
- Makita-built motor delivers 250 in.lbs. of Max Torque
- Ergonomically designed handle with rubberized soft grip provides increased comfort
- 12V max CXT slide battery design enables the tool to stand on its own for user convenience
- Compact and ergonomic design at only 7-7/16″ long