The 12V max Lithium-Ion Driver-Drill Kit (FD02W) is the perfect addition to any tool box or tool belt. The FD02W weighs only 2.2 lbs. (with battery), and delivers pro power and pro speed in an ultra-compact size for a range of drilling and driving applications. It features a keyless chuck for added convenience. This powerful and compact cordless driver-drill is built for maintenance professionals, repairmen, remodelers, electricians, cabinet installers, and any general contractor seeking an ultra-compact cordless driver-drill with pro power and pro speed. The FD02W features a Makita-built variable speed motor that delivers 200 in. lbs. of Max Torque and 0-350/0-1,300 RPM, with 18 clutch settings for added precision and control. It has a 3/8” keyless chuck and offers the user a choice between 1/4” hex shank and standard smooth or straight shank bits. It has an L.E.D. light to illuminate the drilling surface, and an ergonomic grip that fits like a glove for even pressure and even control.
- Variable 2-speed design (0-350 & 0-1,300 RPM) covers a wide range of drilling and driving applications
- Ultra-compact design at 7-7/16″ long and weighs only 2.2 lbs. with battery for reduced operator fatigue
- Built-in L.E.D. light illuminates the work area
- Makita-built motor delivers 200 in.lbs. of Max Torque and 120 in.lbs. of PTI torque in an ultra compact size
- Ergonomic shape fits like a glove with even pressure