The Makita 12V max CXT Lithium-Ion Brushless cordless impact driver delivers power and speed in an ultra-compact size for efficient driving and fastening. With Makita 12V max CXT Lithium-Ion slide-style batteries, users get superior balance and ergonomics over pod-style batteries. For added convenience the batteries include an on-board L.E.D. Charge level indicator. The 12V max CXT impact driver weighs only 2.1 lbs. (With 2.0Ah battery), and delivers 1,200 in.Lbs. Of max torque. It features assist mode (a-mode), a setting that helps eliminate “cam-out” and “cross threading” by driving at low speed until tightening begins. The DT04R1 is an ideal solution for users seeking a more compact impact driver with less weight and for applications in tight spaces.
- BL Brushless motor delivers 1,200 in.Lbs. Of max torque in an ultra compact design
- Assist mode (a-mode) feature helps eliminate “screw cam-out” and “cross threading” by driving at low speed until tightening begins
- Variable 2-speed (0-1,300/0-3,000 RPM & 0-1,600/0-3,900 IPM) for a wide range of fastening applications
- Compact and ergonomic design at only 5-5/16″ long
- Weighs only 2.1 lbs. With battery for reduced operator fatigue