Makita 6952 2.3 Amp 3,200 RPM 1/4” hex Impact Driver, 1/4 Inch Reversible
- Maximum torque of 88.5 ft.lbs. (1,062 in.lbs.)
- Variable speed trigger (0-3,200 RPM) for easy operation
- 2.3 AMP motor for high performance (0-3,100 IPM)
- Reverse switch located near the trigger ensures easy one-handed operation
- Impact-resistant aluminum housing for gear protection and durability
- Dual ball bearings for longer tool life
- 1/4″” hex bit shank for fast bit changes
- Compact design (9″” long) and lightweight (3.1 lbs.) for both vertical and horizontal applications
- Rubberized pistol grip provides increased comfort on the job
- Externally accessible brushes for easy greater serviceability
- Belt Clip (324284-9)
- Tool Case (824630-1)
- Powerful efficient impacting 88.5 ft.lbs. (1,062 in.lbs.)
- True variable speed (0-3,200 RPM) for controlled fastening.
- Compact design and weighs only 2.9 lbs.
- Externally accessible brushes for easy serviceability and dual ball bearings for longer tool life.
- Rubberized pistol grip for more comfort, control and reduced operator fatigue.