❤ Long Handle 105 Degree Right Angle Drill:
It is mainly used for maintenance and installation in small spaces,for turning and lengthening,and for repairing tools in small spaces.During the installation and maintenance,when the corner or the narrow space needs to turn,when the slightly larger tool can’t work,the drill bit and the corner turner can turn the screw and the nut smoothly.
- Long handle 150mm 105 Degree right angle drill
- Long service life,suitable for durable use
- The gears are mounted in a die cast with 3 durable ball bearings.
- 360 Degree parallelly adjustment.It can connect hand drill and manual wrench.
- Strong bulid-in magnetic socket holds standard hex drilling and drive bits,avoid falling.
- 105 Degree Angle designs for tight spaces,max torque: 15n/m,1/4inch (6.35mm) hex shank
① Material: Chromium vanadium alloy steel with magnetic properties
② Suitable for: Hexagonal screwdriver 1/4 ” 6.35mm
③ Size: (L*W*H): 150*65*35mm
☞ Use with charging screwdriver or power drill.The maximum torque of this 105 degree Angle Driver adapter is 15N and it is only for right angle head.
🙅♂NOT FOR impact drill
⚠️ Note: Please adjust the torque to a minimum when using the electric screwdriver.Do not rely on it to tighten the screws if the hand drill is used. Finally,you must tighten the angle driver adapter manually,or the gear will be broken off.
1 X Long 105 Degree Right Angle Drill
- ⊙[Material] Long 105° right angle drill made of chromium vanadium alloy steel
- ⊙[Convenient] 1/4inch hex shank by right angle drill drive can be quickly changed for drills, drive chucks, screwdriver bits
- ⊙[[Perfect Design]155mm long 105° right angle drill design, extends the power of a cordless screwdriver, hek shank can be quickly changed for drills
- ⊙[Wide application] Right angle drill Can be connected to the drill, rechargeable drill or manual wrench, extending their reach to inaccessible stenosis, twisting screws, nut and more
- ⊙[High Quality] High hardness angle drill bit holder, anti rust. The right angle drill adapter gears are mounted in a die cast with 3 durable ball bearings. This right angle drill attachment is easy to use and avoid falling off