The Hitachi WH10DFL 12 Volt Peak Lithium Ion Micro Impact Driver is impressively lightweight at 2.2 lbs and compact at less than 6-Inch in length. With 840 Inch/lbs of turning torque and featuring a quick change 1/4-Inch hex chuck that allows for simple bit replacements, it is the ideal impact driver for when the job gets tough, such as driving self-tapping masonry anchors into concrete, brick or block, or heavy fastening application with lag bolts. As the resistance of the load increases, the impact action is engaged to greatly increase torque to power through the most challenging tasks.
- Compact and lightweight at 2.2 lbs, yet provides 840 Inch/lbs of driving torque
- LED light effectively illuminates dark work areas
- Quick change 1/4-Inch hex chuck
- Works with either BCL1015 or BCL1015S 12V MAX Batteries
- If this tool is purchased in the New category it should come in retail packaging. Please contact Amazon if you receive a tool without retail packaging from the New category.