The W6VB3SD2 SuperDrive Collated Screw System delivers the perfect combination of speed and power to tackle decking and subfloor projects. The 20″ extension shaft allows the user to install screws in a standing position, reducing user fatigue and improving productivity.
- Ideal for decking installations, drywall, sub-floor, metal framing, underlayment, sheathing, siding, roof tile, cement board, fences, shear walls, panelization, metal deck stitching and pallets
- 20″ Extension allows the user to work from a grounded standing position without having get down on the floor or stand on a ladder for above the head applications
- Features a no-load speed of 0-2,600 RPM and a max torque of 139.6 in-lbs, ideal for higher torque applications
- Tool-free depth of drive adjustment requires only a press of a block and a turn of the knurled wheel to increase or decrease the depth of the screw
- Powerful 6.6 Amp motor (750 Watts of input power)