Covered by Hitachi’s Lifetime Lithium Ion tool warranty, the KC10DFL2 is a 12V Peak Combo Kit that includes a driver drill (DS10DFL2) and an impact driver (WH10DFL2). Also included are two 12V Peak Lithium Ion batteries, a 5-position flashlight, quick charger, carrying case, 7-piece bit set and a Phillips #2 driver bit. This compact kit is ideal for installations, electrical work, HVAC and other trade applications as well as for woodworking and fine finish applications. The DS10DFL2 12-Volt Peak driver drill is impressively compact and lightweight at just 2.2 lbs. With two speed settings and 300 in/lbs of torque, the lightweight design doesn’t come at the cost of power. This drivers small size is ideal for installation, electrical, HVAC and other trade applications, as well as woodworking and fine finish applications. The WH10DFL2 is a compact and lightweight cordless impact driver. It delivers 955 in/lbs of torque in a compact size tool that weighs only 2.2 lbs. It is ideal for applications such as tightening bolts and sinking screws as well as projects like installing cabinetry and windows and hanging doors.
- Kit includes the DS10DFL2 12V Peak Lithium Ion Driver Drill with a 3/8″ keyless chuck and 21+1 clutch with 21 torque settings and a drill mode for ultimate precision and control
- Kit includes the WH10DFL2 12V Peak Lithium Ion Impact Driver with 955 in/lbs of torque, up to 2,700 RPM and 3,200 IPM, ideal for driving stubborn bolts and screws
- Kit includes (2) 12V Peak Lithium Ion batteries that deliver steady power for the duration of every charge
- Kit also includes a Flashlight, 40-minute quick charger and carrying bag
- Covered by Hitachi’s Lifetime Lithium Ion Tool Warranty & 2-Year Lithium Ion battery warranty