Hitachi’s new D10VH2 is vastly improved over previous models featuring an all-metal keyless chuck for higher durability and better bit holding capability. Equipped with a higher amp motor to improve efficiency, and an added belt hook for convenience, the D10VH2 is the perfect tool for light drilling jobs in metal and wood. Its rubber over-molded handle adds comfort and improves control. The variable speed dial with lock-on is convenient for adapting to the task at hand, and reduces fatigue during continuous use applications. An easy to access forward and reverse button makes backing out a bit Quick and easy, and can be operated with one hand. The new D10VH2 is the perfect addition to any tool box.
- Powerful 7-Amp motor, forcible power combines high speed with optimal torque. Max torque of 133.7 in-lbs good for high speed applications
- Variable speed trigger with dial for precise operation.
- Trigger lock-on is convenient for reducing fatigue during continuous use operation
- All metal 3/8″ keyless chuck for greater durability and better bit holding ability
- Form fit palm grip with rubber over-molded handle designed to comfortably fit in hand for improved control with minimal vibration
- Easy to access forward/reverse button makes backing out a bit quick and easy, and can be operated with one hand
- Lightweight at 3.3 lbs for greater ease of use and maneuverability
- Belt hook for convenient storage between job locations and Compact tool body designed to fit in tight spaces