Cordless drill-drivers are increasingly replacing classic drilling machines in trade and industry. In response to this demand, FEIN has expanded its cordless power tool product range with new 12-volt cordless drill/drivers specifically designed for these very stringent requirements. As the most powerful in their class FEIN cordless drill-drivers deliver high speeds and optimal torque. The FEIN ABSU 12 W4C cordless drill-driver combines proven FEIN technology and impressive performance in a small casing. Featuring an extremely short, lightweight design, the FEIN ABSU 12 C cordless features a ¼ Inch hexagonal socket tool mount that holds screwdriver bits and drill bits reliably and securely. The powerful, 2-pole DC motor with overload protection delivers reliable performance with every application. The FEIN ABSU 12 W4C is perfect for all assembly tasks an occasional drilling. Work effectively, efficiently and effortlessly with the ABSU 12 W4C while enjoying maximum user-friendliness due to the many innovative features. The FEIN 12-volt cordless drill-drivers are the ideal choice for a wide range of drilling and screwing tasks in diverse materials.
- Powerful, durable DC motor with protection against overheating and overloading
- Perfect for all assembly tasks and occasional drilling
- 1/4 in hexagonal bit holder
- FEIN SafetyCell technology. Protects the battery and the machine from overloading, overheating and deep discharge
- The battery capacity can be read directly on the battery