The DEWALT DCF888P2BT 20V MAX* XR Brushless Tool Connect Impact Driver Kit, with (2) 5Ah XR Tool Connect Brushless Batteries is based on the latest DEWALT XR Brushless Impact Driver (DCF887). Integrated Bluetooth technology connects to the Tool Connect free mobile app and Inventory Manager web portal so you can track, manage and customize the tool. With Bluetooth integrated within the tool, you do not need a Tool Connect battery to utilize tracking functionality. The Tool Connect 3-part inventory management solution includes the app and Inventory Manager web portal that work together to help you better communicate updates from the field to the office. You will get updates regarding the whereabouts of tools, materials and equipment, meaning your assets are tracked during the day and accountability is placed on appropriate crew members. Use Tool Connect tools along with Tool Connect batteries, Connector and Tag for a complete inventory management solution. Set “disable when out of range” alerts to help deter unauthorized use or theft. This driver allows for one-handed loading 1/4″ hex chuck with easy grip sleeve, accepts 1″ bit tips, along with Precision Drive in speed 1 for precise applications and added control. Specifications: Anvil type – 1/4″ Quick Release hex shank, Bluetooth Connectivity – 100, Max Speed – 3250, Max torque – 1825 In-lbs. Includes: (1) DCF888 Tool Connect Impact Driver, (2) DCB205BT Tool Connect 5 Ah XR Brushless Batteries, Charger, Kit Box.
- DEWALT Brushless motor delivers up to 75% more runtime vs. 18V NiCad brushed motors
- Customize your tool connect app – including speed and torque, the precision drive control feature and LED light brightness and delay
- Last seen feature – helps to reduce wasted time and money by providing the street address of where your impact driver was last in range of your tool connect-enabled device
- Diagnostics – receive directly on your impact driver like internal coin cell battery life, temperature, Number of trigger pulls, and how long the tool has been running
- Accountability – easily and quickly assign tools to jobsites and users on the tool connect inventory manager software, increasing accountability and reducing lost tools