The DEWALT DCD710B 12-Volt Max Lithium 3/8-Inch Drill Driver Baretool features a compact, lightweight design that fits into tight areas. The two-speed transmission provides optimal speed and torque control and LED light provides visibility in dark areas and a belt hook is included for portability. The product specifications include a voltage of 10.8 volts nominal and 12 volts of max power, two speed settings, a 1,500 max RPM, 15 clutch settings, a 3/8-inch chuck size, a one sleeve chuck type, a weight of 2.4 pounds and a length of 7-1/2 Inch. This DEWALT high-performance industrial tool comes with a warranty package that includes a 3 year limited warranty, a 1 year free service contract and a 90 day money back guarantee. This is a baretool item, battery sold separately.
- This Certified Refurbished product is tested and certified to look and work like new. The refurbishing process includes functionality testing, basic cleaning, inspection, and repackaging. The product ships with all relevant accessories, a minimum 90-day warranty, and may arrive in a generic box. Only select sellers who maintain a high performance bar may offer Certified Refurbished products on Amazon.com
- Maximum initial voltage on batteries (measured without a workload) is 12 volts, under a workload nominal voltage is 10.8
- Compact, lightweight design fits into tight areas
- Two-speed transmission for optimal speed and torque control
- LED light provides visibility in dark areas; Belt hook included for portability