The DEWALT DCD460B 60V MAX* flexible 1/2″ stud/joist drill features FLEXVOLT technology; the world’s first battery that automatically changes voltage when you change tools. The flexible battery is backwards compatible with our 20V MAX* tools so you get up to 4X the runtime. (**With FLEXVOLT 60V MAX* battery when used with DEWALT 20V MAX* tools.) You can slide the battery into a whole new lineup of 60V MAX* and 120V MAX* tools from DEWALT (battery sold separately). The DCD460 drill features a 60V brushless motor for increased power and runtime, with 2 variable speed ranges (0-300 / 0-1250 RPM) to match appropriate speed to the application. It has an adjustable bail handle and 2-Position side handle for leverage and control, along with a metal-gear housing for jobsite durability and increased reliability. This tool also has an e-clutch – a perform and protect feature that detects reactionary torque caused by a bind-up or stall and reduces speed to a manageable level until control is regained. Specifications: capacity in wood (self-feed): 4-5/8″, capacity in wood (hole saw): 6-1/4″, capacity in wood (auger bit): 1-1/2″, capacity in wood (Spade bit): 1-1/2″, capacity in steel (twist bit): 1/2″, capacity in steel (hole saw): 5″. Includes: (1) DCD460 drill, (1) chuck key and holder, (1) 2-Position side handle, (1) adjustable bail handle.
- Flexible – power of corded. Freedom of cordless. The world’s first battery that automatically changes voltage when you change tools.
- 60V Brushless motor for increased power and runtime
- 2 variable speed ranges (0-300 / 0-1250 RPM)
- Adjustable bail handle and 2-position side handle for leverage and control
- E-clutch detects reactionary torque from a bind-up or stall and reduces speed
- Battery & Charger Sold Separately