The DEWALT DC825B 1/4-inch 18-volt cordless impact driver (bare tool) is an ideal choice for tackling a broad range of fastening applications. Its high-power frameless motor, variable-speed trigger, and ergonomic design all contribute to easy handling, while the exclusive, XRP extended run time battery system lets you work until the job at hand is complete. Powerful, Application-Specific Performance Offering 1,330 inch-pounds of torque, the DC825B impact driver delivers the performance you need to complete a wide range of fastening applications quickly and accurately — from driving and removing fasteners in metal or concrete to drilling in wood and metal. It features variable-speed control from 0 to 2,400 rpm and 0 to 2,700 ipm for faster results and application-specific driving. This impact driver is easy to control — even at the end of a long workday — with its comfortable, anti-slip grip and a body that is durable, lightweight, and well balanced. And its body is compact to fit easily in tight places. Convenient, replaceable brushes allow for extended tool life, and a heavy-duty impact mechanism directs up to 1,330 inch-pounds of torque to the fastener without causing kickback–protecting you, the tool, and your work piece. A durable magnesium gear case and all-metal transmission also contribute to the DC825B’s durability. Bare Tool This DEWALT cordless tool does not come with a battery or charger. It’s compatible with DEWALT’s 18-volt XRP battery system, which provides up to 40 percent more run time than standard Ni-Cad batteries and can be used with any 18-volt DEWALT tool.
- Tool only with no battery, charger or case.; Frameless motor for extended tool durability and life
- 1/4″ Hex Drive; Compact size and weight allows access into tighter areas and reduces user fatigue
- 1,330 in-lbs of torque to perform a wide range of fastening applications
- 0-2,400 rpm/0-2,700 rpm for faster application speed
- Replaceable brushes for increased serviceability; textured anti-slip comfort grip