The DEWALT DCD792D2 cordless compact drill/driver with tool connect™ is based on the latest DEWALT® XR® Brushless drill (DCD791) with additional integrated Bluetooth® technology. Once you’ve downloaded the tool connect™ app, easily pair with the app by holding down the pair button on the tool foot for 3-5 seconds. This will allow you to receive diagnostics on your compact drill/driver like internal coin cell battery life, temperature, number of trigger pulls, and how long the tool has been running. Easily and quickly assign tools to jobsites and users on the tool connect™ inventory manager software, increasing accountability and reducing lost tools. This allows you to set “disable when out of range” alerts to help deter unauthorized use or theft. You can also program 3 customized RPM settings for precise speed of application. With Bluetooth™ integrated within the tool, you do not need a tool connect™ battery to utilize tracking functionality. Use tool connect™ tools along with tool connect™ batteries, the connector and the tag for a complete inventory management solution. Specs: max RPM = 0-2, 000 RPM, Bluetooth connectivity = up to 100 ft, 15 clutch settings, max power = 460 UWO, 3 speed settings. Kit includes: 1) DCD792 tool connect™ compact drill/driver, 2) DCB203 2Ah XR® Brushless batteries, 1) charger, 1) kit box.
- Last seen feature helps reduce wasted time and money by providing the street address of where your compact drill/driver was last in range of your tool connect-enabled device
- DEWALT Brushless motor delivers up to 75% more runtime vs. 18V NiCad brushed motors
- Tool connect app allows you to easily pair with the app by holding down the pair button on the tool foot for 3-5 seconds
- Receive diagnostics on your compact drill/driver like internal coin cell battery life, temperature, Number of trigger pulls, and how long the tool has been running
- Program 3 customized RPM settings for precise speed of application, and customize the brightness and delay of the integrated LED light
- *Maximum initial battery voltage (measured without a workload) is 20 volts. Nominal voltage is 18
- TOOL LENGTH: 6.9 IN