The DEWALT DCD771C2 20 Volt Max Lithium Ion compact drill driver has a lightweight design with a high performance motor that delivers 300 unit watts of power. The high speed transmission delivers 2 speeds 0 450 RPMs and 0 1500 RPMs. The ergonomic handle allows comfort and control. The tools weighs 3.6 pounds and contains 2 20 volt Max compact Lithium ion battery packs, a compact charger and durable contractor bag.
- Compact, lightweight design fits into tight areas
- High performance motor delivers 300 unit watts out (UWO) of power ability completing a wide range of applications
- High speed transmission delivers 2 speeds (0 450 & 1,500 rpm) for a range of fastening and drilling applications
- 1/2 inches single sleeve ratcheting chuck provides tight bit gripping strength
- Ergonomic handle delivers comfort and control.Tool Width:1.9 inch
- Maximum initial battery voltage (measured without a workload) is 20 volts. Nominal voltage is 18. Battery capacity: 1.3 Ampere hour