Please note: Does NOT come in a retail package. Work Faster and Better with the 12-volt Compact 1/4” Impact Driver from Craftsman The Craftsman Nextec 1/4” Impact Driver delivers 810″/lbs. of torque in both directions – forward and reverse. This power can help you easily screw down boards, planks and decking timber also applying different types of bolts and fasteners is made easy. A high torque combined with the 0-300 BPM and 0-2200 RPM makes this tool versatile and allows it to be used for a wide range of applications including heavy-duty applications. You can use it as a drill to bore holes with the help of a bit or to install windows. Ease of operation is the main advantage of the 12-volt Compact 1/4” Impact Driver. With a soft grip handle, the design is compact and ergonomic. Despite the powerful torque the impact driver doesn’t cause weight-related user fatigue. Its variable speed trigger allows you to adjust the speed according to the material you are working with. Get precise performance and save time with this easy to use tool.
- A versatile tool that can be used for auto work, woodwork and metal work
- Cordless driver with its compact ergonomic design,soft-grip handle offers excellent maneuverability
- 810 in-lbs. of forward/reverse torque allows for one-handed easy driving
- Variable speed combined with the electric brake makes this an easy tool to work with
- LED work light illuminates any work surface with ease