▲ Use with charging screwdriver or power drill. The maximum torque of this 105 degree Angle Driver adapter is 10N and it is only for right angle head.
▲ NOT FOR impact drill
▲ Please adjust the torque to a minimum when using the electric screwdriver. Do not rely on it to tighten the screws if the hand drill is used. Finally, you must tighten the angle driver adapter manually, or the gear will be broken off.
Due to manual measurement, it’s allows 0.5-1(cm) discrepancy.
- ▲ Angled extension for better accessibility to drive screws and drill holes in tight spaces.
- ▲ The gears are mounted in a die cast with 3 durable ball bearings.
- ▲ 105°designs for tight spaces, extends the power of a cordless screwdriver, max torque: 10n/m.
- ▲ 1/4 inch hex drive shaft is quick change compatible and fits most power drill and driver chucks.
- ▲ 105 Degree Right Angle Driver Drilling and Driving Power Screwdriver Drill Attachment with 1/4-inch Hex Quick Change Drive and Magnetic Bit Socket